Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 631 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Hogan scoring for Small Heath registers zero interest on my radar. I honestly don't care whether he plays, if he scores or who he plays for, nor do I care what Small Heath are doing - where they are in the League, who they are playing or whether they win, lose or draw.

I'm more interested in what's going on in the Eredivisie or the MLS than with Small f**king Heath.

Hogan scoring for Small Heath registers zero interest on my radar. I honestly don't care whether he plays, if he scores or who he plays for, nor do I care what Small Heath are doing - where they are in the League, who they are playing or whether they win, lose or draw.

I'm more interested in what's going on in the Eredivisie or the MLS than with Small f**king Heath.
A bit of perspective. Thanks JPA.

Scott Hogan is just a big phoney. He’s pretended to be a striker for god knows how long, he’s pretending to enjoy playing for *them* and he pretends to be Irish.

Heracles beat Fortuna Sittard 2 nil, with a brace from Cyriel Dessers.

Dessers is one letter away from being Desserts.

They serve desserts at half time in corporate.

Fear is a corporate ******.

As for Hogan, I don’t have anything against him personally after reading the odd interview with him. He’s a smart bloke, seems pretty honest too.

He‘s somehow made it through the professional ranks without having any real pace, height along with a poor touch. It’s incredible he’s made it to the championship.

He was a terrible signing by Bruce, he didn’t fit. It’s not his fault, if my company gave me a promotion tomorrow and 50% more money I’d say yes and enjoy the pay cheque until I get found out.

Heracles beat Fortuna Sittard 2 nil, with a brace from Cyriel Dessers.

Dessers is one letter away from being Desserts.

They serve desserts at half time in corporate.

Fear is a corporate ******.

If only the club had shown a bit of bollocks and gone after Dessers properly....

If it's true that we could have signed Mings on a perm for 8m instead of loaning him, then that's a good indication for Hogan. If he keeps scoring then he becomes almost a compulsory purchase for blose fans base and with that should be a few million quid our way....whereas I suspect even a free transfer might have been entertained by us a few weeks back.

Hogan is still crap he scored 5 for us in 5 games once, it doesn't change the fact he's crap, and I said so at the time. Only to get the usual stick on here, he's worse than Wesley and that's saying something

Just realised there's not a winter break as some teams play this weekend and some next weekend, just a token effort but Sky money means no break

The championship has tightened up. Three points separate the top 4 and 7th place Barcelona City are 6 points from the top.

Amazing, as not long ago the self proclaimed best ever championship team were 12 points ahead of 3rd place.

Hogan is still crap he scored 5 for us in 5 games once, it doesn't change the fact he's crap, and I said so at the time. Only to get the usual stick on here, he's worse than Wesley and that's saying something

You deserve all the stick you get no matter how right you are

:Fingers:

How did Grabban not take any beard grooming tips while he was with us off Jedinak, Muslim or not that thing is disgusting.