Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 524 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

VAR again because the sheff utd players toe is offside, it has to be fucked off, 3 minutes to make the decision., wankers, absolute wankers.

Watching the Leicester Arse game and the Leicester fans singing the praises of one of their's to the tune of "we've got McGinn". Is that a 100% Villa song or did Hibs originate it?

We will be flirting with relegation all season unless there’s a dramatic change in how we play.
Bruce and Wilder showing Smith how it’s done.

I'll make that judgement at the end of the season. Didn't show Smith how it was done in the Championship last season did he? As for Wilder, a very good manager, that was clear even in the lower leagues, much like Deano.

having said that if we win tomorrow there is serious daylight between 17th and 18th
Not worried about the table at all, we need 1 point per game and over the season I think we will get it and finish 4th or 5tg from bottom, job done. Fantastic ownership and management so the memory of being stuffed by Wigan is long gone, happy days.

Currently watching the womens friendly between England v Germany on bbc2.

Well, Germany are 1-0 up and, well I know it's womens' football but England haven't got a 'tackle' between 'em!

Sheffield United’s “offside” goal... wow. The pictures show his toe is less than 1cm offside, which in itself is utterly pointless, but they actually clearly place the VAR offside line behind the defenders shoulder which was playing the guy onside

Watching the Leicester Arse game and the Leicester fans singing the praises of one of their's to the tune of "we've got McGinn". Is that a 100% Villa song or did Hibs originate it?

Didn't that tune originate when we were singing about getting Randy Lerner out? "Randy Lerner out, we want Lerner out, I just don't think you understand..." etc.

That's the first time I can recall hearing that tune, although my memory is not what it was...

Sheffield United’s “offside” goal... wow. The pictures show his toe is less than 1cm offside, which in itself is utterly pointless, but they actually clearly place the VAR offside line behind the defenders shoulder which was playing the guy onside

Utterly ridiculous, we’re not robots. There’s no way you can call that offside. They’re ruining football.