Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 522 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Moyes has been revealing his thoughts for the future:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50297149

Here's a quote:
"
And he revealed he has had "lots of opportunities just now to go back to work but most of them have been in the English Championship".

"I've managed most of my career in the Premier League, so that's the level I expect to be at," he said on BBC Radio Scotland.
"
Deluded. Real managers take opportunities when they arise. Nothing wrong with managing in the Championship.

Wouldn't he be better off at an ambitious Championship club than a doomed PL club?

Last edited:
Conquered the Midlands?!. I've come home from work to a world where we didnt beat them in a play off semi final in May this year it seems.

You thick bell end TWATS!

It’s the same one they were singing for about 75 minutes at VP in the play off semi, funnily enough I never heard it again after Hourihane shut them up

It’s the same one they were singing for about 75 minutes at VP in the play off semi, funnily enough I never heard it again after Hourihane shut them up

It's the 'la bamba' Slaven Bilic one that gets me. I mean christ almighty. A song about their new manager and the first thing they do is shoe horn a villa reference in there.
TWATS !!!!!

It's the 'la bamba' Slaven Bilic one that gets me. I mean christ almighty. A song about their new manager and the first thing they do is shoe horn a villa reference in there.
TWATS !!!!!

Someone on Tw@tter commented that the song fails to appreciate the fact that Leicester are 3rd in the Premier League, Villa and Wolves (their closest 'rivals') are in the League above them and in their own division, Nottingham Forest have won the European Cup - twice! :rofl::loser:

Stoke have appointed Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill as manager. He did a spectacular job with my old mates at Shamrock Rovers before become NI manager. He has done pretty well with NI too considering their lack if talent.