Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 468 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

You can say what you want about the relative coaching abilities of Smith or Brucie. What you got today with Brucie was good organisation like they had today and a bit of flair. Sometimes you have to shit or get off the pot .With hindsight we may have been a little bit quick at getting rid
I assume that is nothing more then a bit of classic OVB sarcasm?

Spurs were poor, not the side that played us. I think they sometimes play too narrow, Moura and Son aren’t wide wing-men, the play in the channel, which meant Kane was on the side of the box when you want him 6 yards out.

Bruce is more interested in people feeling sorry for him, 20% possession and spuds should have had 2 pens.

Someone mentioned how Spurs looked like a different team today and I concur. I think they are far more reliant on Erickson than they want to admit and today he didn’t have the impact off the bench that he had against us. If he’s looking to leave then that will explain it. It’s the only reason I can see why Poch doesn’t start him. He’s their best player by a country mile.
I saw a stat that said they had 77% possession yet the Toon keeper only had one notable save....

Someone mentioned how Spurs looked like a different team today and I concur. I think they are far more reliant on Erickson than they want to admit and today he didn’t have the impact off the bench that he had against us. If he’s looking to leave then that will explain it. It’s the only reason I can see why Poch doesn’t start him. He’s their best player by a country mile.
I saw a stat that said they had 77% possession yet the Toon keeper only had one notable save....

Can they still sell him? I mean, is the window still open in Italy and Spain?

The respect I have for Bruce's time is in contrast to my assessment of your Sherwood's , Di Matteo's, Garde's, Houllier's, McLeish's .
Have I missed anyone

The respect I have for Bruce's time is in contrast to my assessment of your Sherwood's , Di Matteo's, Garde's, Houllier's, McLeish's .
Have I missed anyone

Had a huge amount of respect for Bruce . Even after the play off final defeat.
But it became massively tainted in the end with the debacle he was presiding over. Not all totally his fault I know. But some of the worse decision making on selections and tactics i have seen at Villa park.