Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 467 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Sheffield Uniteds roaming centre backs got them punished yesterday with the first, any half decent manager will target that. We should be a bad side for Sheff United if we press them high and hit them quickly when we win the 2nd ball.

If they try and sure up at the back, they take something away from their danger going forward. Good news for us

Wonder what Axel is thinking while he sits on the bench at ManUre. Lindelof gets beaten in the air by the 5'9" Schlupp for the first goal.... :shake:

I don’t particularly like spurs but I’d rather see Newcastle lose as they’re in our half of the league.

They’ve defended well though, they’re better than I thought

Last edited:
Wolves scratch a draw with a late equaliser. Just shows how important wins are in this division. Wolves unbeaten with 3 draws but we are level with them.

Spurs looked slow and lethargic compared to when we played them a couple of weeks ago. If they'd put in that performance then we'd have gotten 3 points as well.

You can say what you want about the relative coaching abilities of Smith or Brucie. What you got today with Brucie was good organisation like they had today and a bit of flair. Sometimes you have to shit or get off the pot .With hindsight we may have been a little bit quick at getting rid