Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 328 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

AFC Wimbledon's spectacular resurrection from the dead seems to be running out of steam. They are only a point off safety but running out of games now. They need a win soon.

I am genuinely shocked how bad United were in that game. I can't recall such a poor performance since the pre-Premier League days, not that I watch all if their games obviously.

OGS has one hell of a job on this summer, and with all due respect to the man, I'll be surprised if he's still in a job by Christmas.

Rubbish appointment. Heart ruling head and I will say this until I'm blue in the face. Never go back.

OGS, Darren Moore, MON . All the latest victims of this generally utter tripe of 'well he was a legend player for us he will be a great manager '.

This is why I never want to see the likes of Melberg and Laursen back, whom seem to get talked
about as prospective managers for us. No thanks . Would rather remember them as great villa players than failure villa managers.

Rubbish appointment. Heart ruling head and I will say this until I'm blue in the face. Never go back.

OGS, Darren Moore, MON . All the latest victims of this generally utter tripe of 'well he was a legend player for us he will be a great manager '.

This is why I never want to see the likes of Melberg and Laursen back, whom seem to get talked
about as prospective managers for us. No thanks . Would rather remember them as great villa players than failure villa managers.

Yes, rubbish appointment. He was appointed until the end of the season. They could have left it like that and assessed things in the summer but a few early wins got them all giddy.

He who walks on water was a decent player for us and did OK as a manager and won the League Cup against Leeds at Wembley. Now that might be fixture that is repeated this season - Brian in an advisory capacity should be able to pass on a few tips.

He who walks on water was a decent player for us and did OK as a manager and won the League Cup against Leeds at Wembley. Now that might be fixture that is repeated this season - Brian in an advisory capacity should be able to pass on a few tips.

Don’t forget he came 4th that season which would be like winning a trophy nowadays, also got us to a fa cup semi, very good season overall.

As for Darren Moore, still can’t believe they sacked him with no plan B. That’ll be their undoing this season.

On a different subject did anyone see Scott Hogan touch the ball in the 24 minutes he "played" for Sheffield United the other day?