Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 327 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

He better not dare!
Old Trafford 1993
Manure v Sheff weds
Need I say more

Fucking Fergie Time.

Was sat in the Trinity Lower with a Manure supporting mate having watched the shittiest 0-0 ever against Cov and we were listening to an AM/FM radio, waiting with hundreds of others for the outcome.

I think that's why I have never warmed to Potato Head.

Dirty Leeds fans really are on a par with the filth down the road: this from the Guardian match report confirms it.

"As if at the flick of a switch the ground’s mood changed from near-triumphalist to a mix of disbelief and disgruntlement. Shortly after Wigan’s Reece James hit the bar Leeds fans let themselves down by pelting Sam Morsy, the visiting captain, with missiles as he lay injured."

No excuses, even if he was time wasting.

If the season pans out as per my hopes, I will be delighted for a number of reasons.

Never understood why there is always more extra time at the end of the second half than there is in the first. Spurs-Man C game last week.... First half... five goals, Sissoko down injured for ages. Three minutes added. Second half.... Two goals and nothing else of note. I think five added and nearly seven played. There were var checks in both halves.