Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 270 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Bristol City just been awarded the most pathetic penalty in the 93rd minute.......awarded by the clown we had at Villa Park last Friday. The standard of officials is so bloody poor. After seeing it three times I still can't quite work out how he could give it!

Bristol City just been awarded the most pathetic penalty in the 93rd minute.......awarded by the clown we had at Villa Park last Friday. The standard of officials is so bloody poor. After seeing it three times I still can't quite work out how he could give it!

If that was bad , Sandwells was worse.

They do like to cheat there don't they .

Jesus Christ do the baggies ever get any points without cheating.

Blatant dive by Gayle to win a penalty. Either they will get karma or they will go up.

Joke.

It is Lee Mason we are talking about , so we shouldn't be surprised.

Yes the 'Premier League' Official no less.......always been completely useless. How the hell he's remained on the Premier League list
for so long is beyond me! In fact, how the hell was he put on it in the first place?!

Jesus Christ do the baggies ever get any points without cheating.

Blatant dive by Gayle to win a penalty. Either they will get karma or they will go up.

Joke.

The amount of goals Sandwell have scored this season that were a result of a handball, dive or offside is staggering. Always thought Blues were the jammiest club in the Midlands but if the Albion go up that mantle will be well and truly taken.