Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 251 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Just to add some perspective to all of this, as a pilot myself, the aircraft type is a single engine prop that I personally would never fly across a large body of water at night at 5000’ in poor weather. Very very sad story, and highly questionable decision to take that flight by the pilot.

Why on Earth were they using such a shit plane and why get on it, were no Cardiff officials around to say look this is a really bad idea , wait for a better aircraft, was his agent on board aswell ??

The Sala fella booked it himself. Private plane hire but by the looks of it a complete heap of shit. Only 2 on board from what I read, Sala and the pilot.
Indeed very silly decision to make for the sake of travelling with the riff raff on a commercial flight.

Just to add some perspective to all of this, as a pilot myself, the aircraft type is a single engine prop that I personally would never fly across a large body of water at night at 5000’ in poor weather. Very very sad story, and highly questionable decision to take that flight by the pilot.

And a plane that has a bad safety record.

I think the plane was owned by an agent, and his Son was involved in the transfer deal.

So looks like they were trying to either look good, or save money.

Either way, you could never forgive yourself could you for organising it.

Personally I would only grieve for my own and Iv'e had enough of that than to get all emotional about someone I have never met unless it's a child.