Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 250 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Daughter who plays and wife who used to. And i am watching it now as it happens so there :Fingers:

Makes a change watching an England team that are good.
got to put hands up here.
I too also watch netball with my daughter. Infact we actually go to the games here in Australia as it's a massive sport for families to go to.
It's in the best arenas .
it's full of hot yummy mummy's, you can get a beer through out the games.
The game is fast exciting and played by hot girls, some are freakishly tall.
it's cheap compared to football and did I mention it's full of hot moms.
Dont knock the sport gents???

Absolutely madness, can’t wrap my head round it, still haven’t found him or the others on board so with the time of year and the Channel being even colder than usual it’s fair to say they’re more than likely dead now. What would even happen with the transfer payment now?

Absolutely madness, can’t wrap my head round it, still haven’t found him or the others on board so with the time of year and the Channel being even colder than usual it’s fair to say they’re more than likely dead now. What would even happen with the transfer payment now?
Insurance will kick in I imagine

See Deli Ali is out for Spurs. Their injuries mount. Maybe we could give them a hand by loaning them some of ours. Richards has been known to play in mid field. Hogan might be just the poacher they need.

Yeah V57, SD and SJH they are completely horrid things to say at this time. Yes the football world is full of 'banter' but this isn't football, this is two people's lives, irrespective of their profession, whom have families who are probably in absolute turmoil right now.

Imagine the shoe on the other foot. If this was Villa's brand new record signing and you saw other clubs fans post things like that, you'd be in uproar and claiming disrespect and hatred towards them.

Even more harrowing, imagine if one of your family members or friends were announced to be on a missing plane. Would you be so quick to make a joke then or be happy with others doing so?

As I said before, this isn't football, this is about humanity.