Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 249 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Don Goodman in commentary on the Bolton/Baggies game:

"Gary O'Neil got himself inside Keiran Gibbs there..."

Oooo matron! Carry On Up The Macron :ROFLMAO:

I do rate Kieran Gibbs, he could easily play at a half decent premier league side. Not sure why he’s in this league

If only we had two better full backs like Smethwick in Gibbs and Holgate then we’d be sat on 50 odd points too.

Just watching them play, Gibbs is about 30 yards further up the pitch than the Hegazi/Dawson back line. Taylor looks like a toddler on some reigns attached to Chester when he plays for us. What I notice is by doing that, Gibbs takes the right winger away and give Barry quite a bit of room in there with a player out of the way to find a pass.

Basically, our full backs kill us.

Shame Tesco bags won tonight. I don't generally look at other clubs and get pissed off.

But it annoys me immensely that they were so poor last year got relegated had quite a few player changes and yet are looking like going straight back up . And i genuinely think they will make top 2. This while we continue to fanny around making cluster after cluster and look a million miles from going up. It really is incredible how we can keep getting it so wrong . All we can do is hope that Smith and the new owners will finally get things right. I mean if Tin pot Tesco bags can, surely to god we can...