Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 214 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Barcelona over 35’s C team 1-0 Spurs.

How funny would it be if the new White Hart Lane were to never actually host a champions league game (and in future years) after spurs claimed it would be the only place in London to watch the UCL. Hopefully Poch leaves and they drop back to being the 8-9th type of club they were in the 90’s.

Barcelona over 35’s C team 1-0 Spurs.

How funny would it be if the new White Hart Lane were to never actually host a champions league game (and in future years) after spurs claimed it would be the only place in London to watch the UCL. Hopefully Poch leaves and they drop back to being the 8-9th type of club they were in the 90’s.

:rofl:

What's the matter with Mo Salah?

He scores the goal that beats Napoli tonight. He scores a hat-trick on Saturday and his face is like thunder on both occasions. No smile, nothing. What's changed?

Jolean Lescott on pundit duty for the man city - Everton game. Easily in my top 5 most disliked villa players and walks into my worst ever villa 11. At least he got a nice car put of it I suppose.

Fulham doing well though.

Well . When your fans are walking out of Wembley as soon as the final whistle goes despite winning promotion it's kind of expected.

Uniteds midfield is dreadful, I cannot remember a United team no where near as bad as this in my lifetime.

The players aren’t playing for mourihno, yet the United away fans are still singing his name!

Non comprende