Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 206 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Not impressed with Rooney in the side. Limited opportunities for the likes of Callum Wilson to show what he could do, or even Vardy.

As for Guzan, a very limited goalie who from his perspective was in the right place and the right time at a club in turmoil who didn’t want to spend money hence he got the number 1 spot.

I seem to remember some of his early cameo UEFA cup appearances and he was poor - shot stopping but everything else was under par - similar to a one Nyland. He did improve from that although has big boots to fill following Friedel. Gave his all, was always professional but never really good enough

Just flicked on the England-usa game, commentators instantly say "a mistake from guzan" ...... gave me legitimate shivers again.

Small Heath top of the league ...... it's true!

They are top of the league table for the most arrests during the 2017-18 season, and they lead the table by 33 arrests.
I remember when that number of arrests would be for a mid week Nothing game

Not casual at all, I'm sick of seeing women doing a mans job , get your arse back home and look after the kids.
I'm with you on that one brother they should be made to work in my kitchen in my café and I could piss off to the pub Amen to that.