Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 205 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

They give their fans clappers JPA. No sympathy from me.

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that. In that case, they deserve everything that has happened to them this season.

Although in the long run, they may just have saved us from a horrible fate, so there is a little mitigation.

More evidence, as if any were needed of the incompetence of referees in this country.

A referee has been suspended for three weeks for deciding a Women's Super League kick-off with a game of rocks, paper, scissors instead of a coin toss.

David McNamara made the error before Manchester City's home game against Reading on 26 October after leaving his coin in the dressing room.

The Football Association said he "accepted a charge of 'not acting in the best interests of the game'".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46202509

I don't see the problem with the paper, rock scissors thing.... it's pure chance, same as a toss of the coin.

Ok, he should be taken to task for entering the field of play without the tools to do his job, but good improvisation in my book, and certainly not deserving of a 3 match ban... I mean really... did it actually affect anything?

It’s a dream of mine to go there, how does it compare to anywhere else you’ve been? Buenos Aires has a number of big clubs to go and see as well as Boca and river but bombonera would be the main one. Norwegian are flying out of Gatwick to there now much cheaper than BA so the dream might become a reality next year. The old firm derby is the only time I’ve felt the stand move, was at Celtic Park after Celtic scored and they were singing ‘just can’t get enough’, brilliant stuff!

Red Star against Partizan is probably the only other one I have been to that compares - they are both better than Old Firm.
You should go to Argentina, fantastic country to visit, if you like beef and football you will enjoy!

Red Star against Partizan is probably the only other one I have been to that compares - they are both better than Old Firm.
You should go to Argentina, fantastic country to visit, if you like beef and football you will enjoy!

I concur. Red Star - Partizan is madness. Not just for the fighting between opposing fans, but also amongst the various groupings within the two clubs' fans. Never seen such a solid riot police presence at any other game.

Goalies fault - shouldn’t have left the goal exposed especially when it was obvious the defender was being closed down

I love the way the GK made no attempt to stop it but please dude if we use that logic then the LB shouldn't have made the pass inside in the first place 'as it was obvious he'd get closed down'.

The defender made a no look pass its exactly the same as when a defender goes to pass it to the GK doesnt look and puts the opposition forward through.

If the keeper stays on his line look how close the opposition forward would be, he'd be on top of him - moving to the side gave him extra time and space to send it long or play it out.

I love the way the GK made no attempt to stop it but please dude if we use that logic then the LB shouldn't have made the pass inside in the first place 'as it was obvious he'd get closed down'.

The defender made a no look pass its exactly the same as when a defender goes to pass it to the GK doesnt look and puts the opposition forward through.

If the keeper stays on his line look how close the opposition forward would be, he'd be on top of him - moving to the side gave him extra time and space to send it long or play it out.

Dead right. Goalie was doing the sensible thing, making it easy for the defender to pass back away from danger. The defender ... :eek!:

Small Heath top of the league ...... it's true!

They are top of the league table for the most arrests during the 2017-18 season, and they lead the table by 33 arrests.

The Wayne Rooney tug fest is on.
What a joke, no class and he's starting to look like Jimmy sommervilles love child
How many goals did he score against shit side?
Even worse they've got a bint sitting next to redknapp so the pc brigade are happy.
Worlds gone to pot