Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 204 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Things not going well at Fulham, they are being cut adrift. Having said that, it's far too early to write them off, but they haven't yet come to terms with the PL.

They were poor this time last season, tried playing total football which took a whole but they got there. The PL isn’t anywhere near as forgiving.

I watched them against Huddersfield last Monday, thought it was disappointing how many players I recognised in that starting line up versus May. The starting line that went up isn’t the starting line up in the big time - bar a few

They were poor this time last season, tried playing total football which took a whole but they got there. The PL isn’t anywhere near as forgiving.

I watched them against Huddersfield last Monday, thought it was disappointing how many players I recognised in that starting line up versus May. The starting line that went up isn’t the starting line up in the big time - bar a few

I wonder if Fat Sam will be installed before Christmas?

Never been to Solihull Moors even though it’s a short journey away so now might be a good opportunity. Went to watch them years ago as Solihull Borough in an FA Cup qualifier in Hall Green

West Ham were about to pay Samir Nasri £80k a week even though he hasn’t played for 18 months.
Now they’ve realised he’s not match fit.

Would be absolutely criminal if Bruce landed a prem job ever again. I feel like his level is lower table of the championship now.

Never been to Solihull Moors even though it’s a short journey away so now might be a good opportunity. Went to watch them years ago as Solihull Borough in an FA Cup qualifier in Hall Green
Well if they beat Blackpool and draw Small Heath at home, then both teams will be at home won't they. ANyway with a capacity of I reckon around 4300 I don't really think we will be going there but it would be fun

There's a very good article in the Mail online today about Borussia Dortmund's policy on recruiting young foreign players. Maybe a plan we could follow. Properly, I mean not the previous amateur attempts.

And the FA are putting forward proposals to PL clubs that would limit the number of overseas players to 12 in a 25 man squad cos of brexit - no deal could mean that EU players would have to meet criteria that non EU players currently have to.

There's a very good article in the Mail online today about Borussia Dortmund's policy on recruiting young foreign players. Maybe a plan we could follow. Properly, I mean not the previous amateur attempts.
When your already one of the best teams in the country it’s easy to supplement it with younger players. The German league also has more of an emphasis on developing younger players anyway and is less cut throat than the English leagues so I am not convinced it is a strategy that would translate too well to us

When your already one of the best teams in the country it’s easy to supplement it with younger players. The German league also has more of an emphasis on developing younger players anyway and is less cut throat than the English leagues so I am not convinced it is a strategy that would translate too well to us
But they actually play some of these guys, not just buy them up and farm them out, anyway it would never have happened here and the 'massive' majority in a recent 'vote' has shut that door anyway.