Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 203 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Tesco bags looked good on the counter, I rate Rodriguez and Gayle at this level, also that Barnes is a talented player.

They’ll be up there in May. West Brom & Villa top 2...

Tesco bags looked good on the counter, I rate Rodriguez and Gayle at this level, also that Barnes is a talented player.

They’ll be up there in May. West Brom & Villa top 2...

Phillips always impresses me . He did when we played QPR in the Prem.
He is one of a few dangers to watch out for when we play them.

Just watched the BBC programme from last week on Bobby Moore. What a player! There's a wonderful little clip where he totally takes the piss out of Blues in that penguin kit they wore. Priceless!

Paul Lambert only used the words 'we were excellent' three times in the first minute of his after match interview.......and I'm not exaggerating....! Amazed all your teams are so 'excellent' in virtually every game Paul but your results continue to actually be...well....rather shite to be honest!

Paul Lambert only used the words 'we were excellent' three times in the first minute of his after match interview.......and I'm not exaggerating....! Amazed all your teams are so 'excellent' in virtually every game Paul but your results continue to actually be...well....rather shite to be honest!

Haha. That guy is off his chump. He turned up at the Leicester city ground basically claiming to be an adopted son of Leicester when that fella crashed in his chopper. I thought that managing us sent him bonkers but maybe he's always been that way.

No offence to any Scots, but if you didn’t understand English you’d never know if he was excited or miserable with his monotone voice. Just comes across as a right knob too

Boca V River Copa Libertadores final 1st leg postponed last night to tonight instead after heavy, heavy rain. Turned the bombonera terraces into a waterfall and the pitch into a flood plain, fans were still pretty much wading through the water to the stadium and those who went in had a bit of a party inside. If the atmosphere at the semi final is anything to go by then the final against their fierce local rivals will be something else. Always looks a spectacle at Boca.

Boca V River Copa Libertadores final 1st leg postponed last night to tonight instead after heavy, heavy rain. Turned the bombonera terraces into a waterfall and the pitch into a flood plain, fans were still pretty much wading through the water to the stadium and those who went in had a bit of a party inside. If the atmosphere at the semi final is anything to go by then the final against their fierce local rivals will be something else. Always looks a spectacle at Boca.

Having been to a Boca/River match and being a bit of a Boca fan, I can confirm that the atmosphere at this game is incredible. The terraces actually move when they jumping around.

Having been to a Boca/River match and being a bit of a Boca fan, I can confirm that the atmosphere at this game is incredible. The terraces actually move when they jumping around.

It’s a dream of mine to go there, how does it compare to anywhere else you’ve been? Buenos Aires has a number of big clubs to go and see as well as Boca and river but bombonera would be the main one. Norwegian are flying out of Gatwick to there now much cheaper than BA so the dream might become a reality next year. The old firm derby is the only time I’ve felt the stand move, was at Celtic Park after Celtic scored and they were singing ‘just can’t get enough’, brilliant stuff!

But isn’t Bielsa the greatest manager in the world playing a great attacking high tempo brand of football and endorsed by Pep!?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bielsa is an excellent manager, Leeds have lost a big player early season and don't have the resources we have so wind your neck in because there still above us.

This season will swing to and fro, pullis will be up there as will Darren Moore, Frank lampard and a few others. We still sit outside the top 10 so need to quietly go about our buiseness and not slag off teams above us because we think we are clever.

I see man city have a +32 goal difference and Newton heath - 1. In a way its a David and golliath situation, yes man city have infinite wealth but it was the only way the monster that is man utd could be held back and stopped.

No shocks where the media sympathies lie. Man U lose away to Man C and the old Jose will be sacked thing re-appears. Arsenal have a mediocre draw at home to Wolves and does anybody complain about it?

Things not going well at Fulham, they are being cut adrift. Having said that, it's far too early to write them off, but they haven't yet come to terms with the PL.