Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1496 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I was reading an article last night that said over the last 20 seasons promoted teams who get 11-12 points from the first ten games have an 83% survival rate. Brentford have 8 points from 5 games so they are already pretty much safe.

I don't know about that. Their tactics result in a lot of suspensions. This season is going to be a long one for them.

Jon Moss proving once again what a pathetic, weak referee he is….after giving Saints the penalty how the hell can that be overturned as being a clear and obvious error? Crap VAR from Martin Atkinson as well to even suggest he should go to the screen. Yet another shambles….in favour of the ‘elite’ of course!

As my evening couldn’t have got better .

First thing I hear on the radio when I get in the car was a Tesco Bag fan already whinging and whining about their new boss Valerie and their style of play :lol::wahey::rofl:

That reminds me, has it been mentioned at all that Small Heath lost 3-0 to Peterborough?

Just too insignificant I suppose.

Yeah, they were reporting crowd trouble at Peterborough on WM yesterday. Racism to boot aswell. We all have an element but what a scummy club. Not a surprise though is it, not an isolated incident . They never dealt with or condemned properly as a club that retard who attacked Grealish. Neither did their manager. Never even spoke about the fact that thousands clapped and cheered one of their supporters physically assaulting a player on the pitch.
Disgusting.

It would literally be no loss to football if they went bust and disappeared. Fingers crossed eh.

Last edited: