Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1257 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

For good reason to be fair.

If he is still doing it consistently next season then fair enough. But right now given his career so far its a hot streak nothing more
Been ( as you have) watching football for too long and seen so many over hyped too quickly.

West Ham having a great run but by early next season I expect (and hope) they will be their usual dysfunctional mess, with demands for Moyes and the board out

West Ham doing a great impression of being Aston Villa and giving the ball away allowing Leicester to score.

Think most - I am sure a lot of us when linked to Villa - had written Moyes off as a manager as well. Got to hand it to him.
My old boss is good friends with Moyes (and Round). Never had a bad word to say about him and would concur with those who said/say he was treated appallingly by ManUre....

Barman, a pint of whatever JW is drinking please

Whatever sillhill. In the last 2 years we've gone from mid table in the championship to mid table in the Premier league. Our best players are all in or coming into their prime and are all tied down to long contracts. Our owners have spent big every summer with no sign of stopping. We've an academy full of promising youngsters.

We aren't Sheffield Utd which you keep comparing us to because we're on a bad run. We're Aston Villa. We're loaded and we're going places.