Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1127 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

The Turkish clubs are so hard up they're begging fans for donations on twitter so I'm amazed they're paying that much. Weird to think that Samatta will now have Ozil setting him up.

Turkish president is a Fenerbache fan and frends with Ozil. Wouldnt be surprised if he's had a hand in getting this done

Klopp next. The only team Liverpool have beaten this year is our kids in the cup. And the lads gave them a bit of a scare until they ran out of steam.

Tuchel?

One German cup win and succeeding that other roaring premier league success Unai Emery at PSG managing a fantasy league team in a one horse title race. And eventually falling out with the owners over transfer activity, oops . This will end well.

Deluded.
I was thinking the same, I'd never heard of him until they sacked him a few weeks back

Fuck it. I reckon it increases our chances of keeping Ross for a half-sensible amount of money. Once you've managed PSG, boring old Scouse Ross isn't going to pump your gonads in the same way as Todd Bonzalez of AC Madrid.

I think it presents us with an opportunity to get Tammy as well. They're going to overlook him IMO. They don't see him as an elite CF and it'll be interesting if Tuchel see's him having a future. We'd probably have to lie to him though as I doubt he'll want to come sit on our bench.

I think it presents us with an opportunity to get Tammy as well. They're going to overlook him IMO. They don't see him as an elite CF and it'll be interesting if Tuchel see's him having a future. We'd probably have to lie to him though as I doubt he'll want to come sit on our bench.
TBH that's where he would be, on our bench. He doesn't do enough work outside the 6-yard box for me. I genuinely think Ollie is better for the team

TBH that's where he would be, on our bench. He doesn't do enough work outside the 6-yard box for me. I genuinely think Ollie is better for the team

I am firmly of the opinion its only a matter of time before his goal return is more consistent. Not this season but definitely next year. I had him down for 10 goals this year as a fairly successful season I would imagine he could hit 15 if we give him enough support.

Nothing wrong with having Ollie and Tammy. Remember when we last had 2 strikers that might get into double figures? Carew and Gabby I think.

My opinion of Lamps as a player is quite neutral, no reason to hate him, he was a very good player, no reason to like him either as he didn’t play for Villa and won nothing for England like the lot of them.

As a manager, I didn’t think he deserved the Chelski gig as Pangloss said, all he did was take Derby from 6th to 6th where bottlejobs Leeds earned him a reputation. He tried to then become a nasty character, kicking off at Klopp which was all a bit forced.

It did seem a bit premature to sack him especially as Chelski are only 11 points off top, the same as us except we have two games in hand.

I don’t think young managers help themselves by playing a new XI every week, they aren’t as ruthless as seasoned managers who identify their 16 key players and play them. I guess the age gap means they more likely want to be mates and a part of the group, than the bad man making decisions which make them unpopular.