Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1123 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Said 10 minutes ago when they were still one down that City would get a debatable decision go their way before the game finished....what a surprise! Lino could easily have flagged for offside before their 2nd!

I know they're winning but Chelsea's summer business baffles me. How is Ziyech a step up from Barkley or even Loftus Cheek? I can't even tell what position Werner is meant to be playing in. Hudson Odoi came on and made an immediate improvement, setting up Abraham.

Seems to me they've regressed since last season with their bright sparks, minus maybe their new keeper, Chilwell and Thiago Silva, all being players that were already at the club.

3-1 final score.

So pleased it's over. That Karen Carney.... god she grinds my wheel...... I can't stand her.... typical small heath knuckledragger.

His touch his awful, he must’ve had so much more time in the bundesliga with a touch like that and the stupid turns he does. I don’t watch any other footy apart from in England but I suspect It’s not as forgiving here as it maybe is over there
I watched a bit of the bundesliga during the original lockdown, it was OK but apart from the top few clubs i.e. Bayern and Dortmund it’s nowhere near the prem in terms of intensity, I think with the money involved now the PL has pulled away from the rest of the European leagues