Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1109 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Two superb goals in the game. Love a headed goal, I have to say.

Fulham have played well. Fantastic passing goal they scored. Frankly, not sure how many would agree with me, but I have seen more premier league games this season than ever before, and I feel that there is not a single team this season I have seen that I think we cannot beat. All of these look beatable.

Moureeenio is going to have a proper fit later about our game being cancelled, saying that they prepared for us.

Parker meanwhile might want to retract his thoughts on it.

One day Jose might try to go for a second before the opposition equalise rather than sitting deep and being happy to win by the single goal! He needs to have a word with Deano....the ‘attacking one’!

Fulham have played well. Fantastic passing goal they scored. Frankly, not sure how many would agree with me, but I have seen more premier league games this season than ever before, and I feel that there is not a single team this season I have seen that I think we cannot beat. All of these look beatable.
Apart from that team managed by the bloke who sits on an upturned bucket

Yup. I wish we were able to play Spurs tonight. I reckon we would have beaten them.

Fulham remind me of us last season, just a little too open but capable of creating all sorts of danger then looking a shambles the following week.

I honestly am tempted to bet on them to stay up. I think they can do it, they're not much worse than Brighton.

Fulham remind me of us last season, just a little too open but capable of creating all sorts of danger then looking a shambles the following week.

I honestly am tempted to bet on them to stay up. I think they can do it, they're not much worse than Brighton.

Yes. On last nights evidence , better than Wor Lads as well.

:hmmm:

Mark Clattenburg: "But he is wrong to suggest there is an aura around United that sees them given favourable decisions. There used to be when Fergie was there, but that has eased massively since he left."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...BURG-Stop-hypocrite-Jurgen-guys-dive-too.html

Yeah the ’add enough time til Utd can get an equaliser or a winner, the forbidding of any penalties to be awarded to the opposition at Old Trafford and the benefit of the doubt always having to be given in Utd’s favour’... was always a bit of a give away! In fact......probably no different nowadays so Jurgen has a point!

Just saw a headline on Sky website that said Newcastle fans are bored and detached.... :lol:
Funny thing is, the only difference between Bruce's team and Rafa's team is the nationality....

Just saw a headline on Sky website that said Newcastle fans are bored and detached.... :lol:
Funny thing is, the only difference between Bruce's team and Rafa's team is the nationality....

This is something I dont get with Newcastle fans and their love of Rafa. The season they got promoted under him they played good, attacking football. But as soon as they stepped up to the PL he played the same turgid, defensive crap they are seeing now and wasted plenty of money in the transfer market.

This is something I dont get with Newcastle fans and their love of Rafa. The season they got promoted under him they played good, attacking football. But as soon as they stepped up to the PL he played the same turgid, defensive crap they are seeing now and wasted plenty of money in the transfer market.
Absolutely spot on there Newcastle fans are about 50/50 on Rafa