Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1108 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Nor mine I'm sure he's having trouble with his whatts app :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And according to the Mirror this morning, the Dingles have no money to spend - "Nuno has been told to utilise all existing resources on his books as the club's Chinese owners Fosun are not willing to spend heavily this month after investing over £70million in the last window."

Perhaps the infamous gap is about to get bigger!!!

Source:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wolves-transfer-news-liverpool-chelsea-23305158

Newcastle fans calling for Bruce's head this morning. Like many Villa fans were they're sick of being told how lucky they are to have him by his media pals. He's lucky there aren't fans in the ground as he'd have been bombarded with veg by now. 5 at the back and 2 holding midfielders last night against a team with 2 points all season.

Nuno has been told to utilise all existing resources on his books as the club's Chinese owners Fosun are not willing to spend heavily this month after investing over £70million in the last window."

What? Two seasons ago on WM it was one Wolves fan after the other spouting 'Fosun this, Fosun are going to do that' etc.

Maybe these messianic owners have looked into the future as to what it will really cost to get top 4 and win the Champs League and thought better of it? :lol:

And according to the Mirror this morning, the Dingles have no money to spend - "Nuno has been told to utilise all existing resources on his books as the club's Chinese owners Fosun are not willing to spend heavily this month after investing over £70million in the last window."

Source:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wolves-transfer-news-liverpool-chelsea-23305158

Yes. I thought it was odd that they were scrabbling around recalling failed loan players. Makes sense now.

Source:

There will be some disappointed dingles. Every time I hear them talking they think they're about to sign some top European player and break into the top 4 places. About time they were brought down a peg or two

Fosun have moved on to other projects like the acquisition of Thomas Cook. The dingles are no longer a priority to them. They have got bored already and moved on. The time is ripe for us to raid them for their best players.

Fosun have moved on to other projects like the acquisition of Thomas Cook. The dingles are no longer a priority to them. They have got bored already and moved on. The time is ripe for us to raid them for their best players.
Wouldn't take any of them tbh.

So what you are saying is they are not as good as the likes of Hourihane or others in our squad.
Yep it's only a few months ago we were bemoaning how Wolves had acquired such talent legally, now we are turning our nose up at them. I don't think they have many bad players, they seem to have half the Portuguese national squad for starters

Wouldn't mind a cheeky punt at Jimenez........ if he's near to getting over that fractured skull.

He's not coming back for a long time. I'd have Neves all day though. Proper competition for Mcginn and Luiz. I'd also take Adama back despite his struggles this season.

I suppose Fosun would become bored if they had shelled out £35m on Fabio Silva!!
It would appear that Fosun are cut from the same cloth as Gouchan at the Tescos and the mysterious owners of Small Heath. Thank God we are able to wriggle free from Dr Bullshit Xia and get 'proper' owners or we could be in the same position.