Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 101 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Thats what gets me, the empty grounds. If we had any modicum of success we would be packed to the rafters.

Forest the better team yet Cardiff are one up. Kind of sums up their season. How the hell they've got automatic promotion within their grasp is beyond me!

Brighton-Burnely-Bournemouth-Chrystal Phallace-Watford-stellar line up. The old div 1 was great with Leeds-Villa-Forest etc.....

Can't believe how many empty seats there are there.

In terms of forest, for a big city they have an awful away following. Even if they’re away in Yorkshire they can’t sell the tickets and that’s only up the road. Cardiff is a long drive for a club with nothing to play for but surely they could take more than a few hundred?

Really annoyed Cardiff have won. I fear Fulham much more than Cardiff, I would say Fulham are currently the best team in the league and would be favourites if we meet them in the final. I also think they deserve to go up and would do the best out of anyone in the premier league year.

The Dingles will lose a few players, scrape survival next season then be back in the championship gutter in 2020/21 where normal service will be resumed and they all fuck off back into the woodwork

In terms of forest, for a big city they have an awful away following. Even if they’re away in Yorkshire they can’t sell the tickets and that’s only up the road. Cardiff is a long drive for a club with nothing to play for but surely they could take more than a few hundred?

I was on about the empty seats for the Cardiff fans more.

Incidentally, I am totally incensed that Sandwell came back from 2-0 down to draw with the Dippers.

I voted for them to win the European Cup in the poll I did the other day. Now I want to change my vote. Twats :Fingers:

Just saw the Sandwell equaliser... Liverpool will win fuck all as long as they have the likes of Karius (or Mignolet) in net. Dreadful goalkeepers.

I've only just seen Sunderland have been relegated.

I was trying to figure it out, as mathematically they're not, but since Burton play Bolton on the final day, they can't save themselves.

Is that right?