Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 8 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

I always thought this song by Go West (We Close Our Eyes) from the 1980s would suit JoMU or Liverpool ™failed ....the first lines of the chorus seem suited to them both 🤣

"We close our eyes,​
We never lose a game,​
Imagination never lets us take the blame"​

I always thought this song by Go West (We Close Our Eyes) from the 1980s would suit JoMU or Liverpool ™failed ....the first lines of the chorus seem suited to them both 🤣

"We close our eyes,​
We never lose a game,​
Imagination never lets us take the blame"​

:LOL:

Since Roman bought the Club, Premier League champions five times, plus the Champions League, the Europa League twice, five FA Cups and three League Cups.

Tuchel appointed as Chelsea coach.

Funny that. 24 hours after they sacked their last one. Hmmm. Almost as if they had it all planned in advance.

Can we expect scathing criticism from the media about how duplicitous it is to arrange a new team boss before the current one hasu emptied his desk? 🤔

I doubt it.

Tuchel appointed as Chelsea coach.

Funny that. 24 hours after they sacked their last one. Hmmm. Almost as if they had it all planned in advance.

Can we expect scathing criticism from the media about how duplicitous it is to arrange a new team boss before the current one hasu emptied his desk? 🤔

I doubt it.
As a Club you need a replacement lined up and the former PSG coach was sitting at home and he is a good coach. At the end of the day SFFL was struggling and Roman pulled the trigger as he has done many times before. Frank will now be a pundit for a while until he gets another gig.

His credentials are not in doubt. My issue is with whether the same fuss would be made because the appointment was made so swiftly after Lampard was dismissed it is almost as if they had lined up Tuchel in advance .....something they criticised us for when Mancini replaced Hughes.