Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 6 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

The biggest joker in that house of cards is Pogba. He was shockingly bad and from reading a couple of rag forums, far from the first time.
And lest we forget, they let him go for peanuts and then bought him back for c£90m!
I can’t stop laughing :ROFLMAO:.

The biggest joker in that house of cards is Pogba. He was shockingly bad and from reading a couple of rag forums, far from the first time.
And lest we forget, they let him go for peanuts and then bought him back for c£90m!
I can’t stop laughing :ROFLMAO:.
After the Pog won the WC he started to think he was special, but he has stopped working for the team and Oily is not sure how to use him. No doubt he has talent, but he lacks application and the fans wont put up with it and Maureen had his measure before he was sacked.

A Club which has had the rub of the green for so long with decisions just can't take it. Both decisions were correct. Hope their CB is OK, but looking like he is out for the season.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-launch-var-appeal-22862618

Confirmed that VVD has suffered an ACL injury. I wish him a full recovery.

The marginal nature of some of the VAR offside decisions are infuriating as we know.......but they have to suck it up and move on. The fact that they have gone to these lengths speaks volumes about their sense of entitlement (the rules need to be different for us)

Oh my giddy aunt. They just cannot resist being the victim.

Can you imagine the ridicule we would have faced if we ever proposed something as bizarre as this?

They are deluded.

Oh my giddy aunt. They just cannot resist being the victim.

Can you imagine the ridicule we would have faced if we ever proposed something as bizarre as this?

They are deluded.
remember when Stonsey cleared off the line about 6mm in our favour, we grew the grass long painted the white lines wider ffs, I am still pissed off that no-one was arrested for trashing our coach

remember when Stonsey cleared off the line about 6mm in our favour, we grew the grass long painted the white lines wider ffs, I am still pissed off that no-one was arrested for trashing our coach
Don’t take me there. I still have the draft of the email I wrote out but never sent to Merseyside ‘police’ (aka Liverpool FC Security Services) 😡