Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 2 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

I love it that Frank Lampard has had a go at the mind games regarding JoMu diving, which has hit the headlines on most of the tabloid Sunday papers, but it is clear to see that their new acquisition is very good at going down and in some quarters could be classed as diving

It really is ridiculous for a player out on loan trying to dictate terms under which he will return, but if it causes conflict within the Rags then I am all for it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...lks-Man-United-return-assured-number-one.html

one for the future but questionable when he let that last minute goal in against the Dippers, but I do not think he will get into the first team as a regular unless he is Englands keeper and that is in Pope's hands at the moment, but the rags 2nd keeper Romero is OK

"PIF's chairman is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and it appears the Premier League's lawyers are struggling to establish the precise links between the consortium and the Saudi government."

I shouldn't think that is the only thing they are struggling with.

There is credible evidence that Mohammed bin Salman was responsible for the fate of the journalist Jamal Kashoggi - the chap who was lured to the Saudi embassy in Turkey, tortured and whose body was cut up with a bone saw......

Try explaining that within the context of a "Fit and Proper Person" test.......:unsure:

"PIF's chairman is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and it appears the Premier League's lawyers are struggling to establish the precise links between the consortium and the Saudi government."

I shouldn't think that is the only thing they are struggling with.

There is credible evidence that Mohammed bin Salman was responsible for the fate of the journalist Jamal Kashoggi - the chap who was lured to the Saudi embassy in Turkey, tortured and whose body was cut up with a bone saw......

Try explaining that within the context of a "Fit and Proper Person" test.......:unsure:
The other issue is piracy of football content in SA. However other issues come into play. UK sells lots of arms to them, so it will cross the line I think.

The other issue is piracy of football content in SA. However other issues come into play. UK sells lots of arms to them, so it will cross the line I think.

Yes, recent BBC documentary “The House of Saud” episode 2 made the level of corruption and back handlers in that trade with them quite obvious.

Has anyone been watching the Championship play-offs?
Brentford are through to the final and I’m watching the last knockings of Fulham v Cardiff.
Cracking game, and although Cardiff are winning 1:2, it’s 3:2 to Fulham on agg.

FT: Fulham 1 Cardiff 2
Fulham through to the final 3:2 on agg.
The commentator spent more time apologising for the language than on the play.
:rofl:

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed we didn't come straight back up from the Lidl league but Notts chose to play the worst that I've seen them play this season in the one game when they needed to go for it and Harrogate deserved the win

Back to the drawing board :arrghh:

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed we didn't come straight back up from the Lidl league but Notts chose to play the worst that I've seen them play this season in the one game when they needed to go for it and Harrogate deserved the win

Back to the drawing board :arrghh:
I didn’t see the game CP since it was on BT, but well done you for giving credit where credit is due if the oppos were better on the day.
That’s the downside of a one-off game like that. You cannot have an off day.
Hopefully you will come back up via automatc and not have to go through the play-offs again. 👍