John-Joe O'Toole (Northampton - Burton)
Sam Allardyce Jr. (Bury - Oxford)
Marko Marosi (Derby - Coventry)
Carlton Morris (Norwich - Rotherham ) loan
Ben Wilson (Bradford - Coventry)
Mark Beevers (Bolton - Peterborough)
Brad Haliday (Cambridge - Doncaster)
Serhat Tasdemir (Fylde - Peterborough)
Fraser Blake-Tracy (Kings Lynn - Peterborough)

All of these will be listed in the Season Preview, by the way.
I thought it might be good just to keep a running track of it. See who’s making some good signings etc. Get the views and all that.

None of them really stand out so far. Best one probably Beevers to Posh.

Tasdemir is the interesting one for me so far. Peterborough doing their usual non-league hoovering operation.

There were a few more last week:

Nesta Guinness-Walker, 19 (defender - Met Police to AFCW)
Connor Ogilvie, 23 (defender - Spurs to Gillingham)
Tomas Holy, 27 (goalkeeper - Gillingham to Ipswich)

I didn't realise he is under 24.

No he seems to have been around for ages and if I'm being unkind might have had an uphill paper round as a child as he looks older. Be interesting to see how much compensation Exeter get from the move. Won't be his true worth

Thing with Boateng though is that he's only scored 3 goals in 77 games for the Grecians. The one against us and that one vying with Shay for goal of the season were spectacular but that seems quite a poor return overall.
Still think he's a decent player though and MK will be happy with that deal

What happened to footballers having proper names like Cyril Scroggins or, indeed, our own Norman Corner?
Double-barrelled is the new Brown. If names keep getting longer, in about 50 years everyone will need their own page in the phonebook!

It;s all about paying for the name on the back on the shirt.......I couldn't try that Iranian striker Brighton have got but I bet his costs more than Dunk