Other Championship clubs released lists.. | Vital Football

Other Championship clubs released lists..

Midfielder Marlon Pack will be leaving Cardiff City as the club prepare for a high number of player departures.

Pack is one of 10 senior players at Cardiff who are out of contract, along with captain Sean Morrison, Joe Ralls, Will Vaulks, Aden Flint, Leandro Bacuna, Ciaron Brown, Josh Murphy and Isaac Vassell.

Goalkeeper Alex Smithies will also be leaving Cardiff City Stadium.

Morrison on a free, sell Egan for £8m.

I'd be pleased with that.

A lot of those Cardiff guys would be worth picking up. Especially the CMs. We need to reinforce there. Ralls probably the pick of them. Bacuna decent. Vaulks solid and average.

I don’t know much about the players mentioned but SURELY we need better than these.
Mainly old, from Championship sides much worse than us. It doesn’t make any sense at all.
Whatever happened to the “young, hungry and” whatever colour they happen to be, mantra?

I've heard that Rotherham are trying to gey Vaulks back.
Vaulks isn't good enough for us,if we're gunna be going for Promotion(if we don't go up this season) next season.I've seen him when he was at Rovrum before and from what i recall of him, in my opinion he's lower half Championship player at best,tho he does have a good long throw but then so does Robbo. UTB

Peterborough boss Grant McCann has released three players and put five on the transfer list following the club's relegation back to League One.

Goalkeeper David Cornell, along with midfielders Serhat Tasdemir, who had spent the season on loan at Barnet, and Kyle Barker have all departed.

Keeper Christy Pym, who has been on loan at Stevenage, is now available.

So are defender Mark Beevers, midfielders Jorge Grant and Ryan Broom and striker Idris Kanu.

Scott Sinclair and Tom Barkhuizen are among 13 players released by Preston North End following the end of their 2021-22 Championship season.

Their release comes after centre-back Paul Huntington's exit from the club, after 10 years at Deepdale.

Connor Ripley, Ethan Walker, Izzy Brown, Jack Baxter, Jacob Holland-Wilkinson, Jamie Thomas, Joe Rafferty, Joe Rodwell-Grant, Mathew Hudson, Oliver Lombard are among the other players to be released by the club.

Sol Bamba will leave Middlesbrough after his one-year contract expired.

Wales international Neil Taylor and fellow defender Lee Peltier also go, but captain Jonny Howson is to be offered a new deal.

Blackpool have activated one-year contract extensions for Richard Keogh, Keshi Anderson, Ewan Bange, Josh Bowler, Brad Holmes, Stuart Moore and Jordan Thorniley.

Meanwhile, the club also announced they will release Cameron Antwi, Ryan Grant, Johnny Johnston, Matthew Liptrott, Charlie Monks, Ethan Robson, Sky Sinclair and Grant Ward.

We're interested in Rothwell according to The Athletic.

No surprise because he'd be perfect for us (as I said 3 years ago).

Surprising because I assumed he'd be unrealistic.

I just don't want to see West fucking Brom hoovering up the likes of him. We need to be able to compete with clubs like them.

Bradley Johnson and Joe Rothwell are leaving Blackburn, who have confirmed they have taken up an option to extend Ben Brereton Diaz's contract to 2023.
The contracts of Rothwell, Darragh Lenihan and Ryan Nyambe also expire this summer.

On the basis JOC won't be returning soon, if ever, Pedersen would be a smart piece of business. Always around the top of tackles won and interceptions stats he's a very solid left sided Championship defender, doesn't miss many games either.

Has averaged just under 2 assists and 2.5 goals a season in the Championship.

He wouldn't get bullied by Devante Cole.

Pedersen is bang on for LCB, have thought so since I first saw him. Not so much as a LWB.

The Blackburn lot would be great signings. Hopefully we get one of them. Rothwell ideally.

Cahill could do a job for us Forget the age look at the experience excellent header of the ball and best of all the cover he can give as well of passing on tips to younger players who are inevitably going to be used
Think he's 36 and Jags is still going at 40!