Ot - The A 52. | Vital Football

Ot - The A 52.

RedBasie

Vital 1st Team Regular
Very sad - The Wollaton Park gatehouse & The River Leen which is now the A 52 to Derby with bus lanes & the River Leen but a trickle.
__Gpeue Nottm River Leen Wollaton Park Gatehouse.jpg

Why’s it sad...cars go much better along roads than rivers...or is it the bus lanes that sadden you? ;)

I was born in Wollaton (Fernwood Crescent) lived the r till I was twenty I then discovered God's country and been there ever since

Why’s it sad...cars go much better along roads than rivers...or is it the bus lanes that sadden you? ;)

Fast roads only exist because we always seem to be in the wrong place & seeking the right one . A McDonalds in Derby is only the same as one is in Nottingham. The same with Asda & Tesco etc .....

Are you just here to take the piss out of Derby one way or the other? Why not say something constructive for a change or just f*** off elsewhere.

I’m just not sure what McDonalds, Tesco, Asda and a hopelessly outdated photo of Chaddesden Sidings have got to do with anything...quite bizarre!

Pretty good reference point for the progress made with that bit of wasteland though, something the Council got right IMO

Latest Rams News