Ot - Move over we want to sleep there. | Vital Football

Ot - Move over we want to sleep there.

RedBasie

Vital 1st Team Regular
In order to prevent the Foreign Media from seeing what a nasty shithole this country has become the Tory Council have ordered the homeless off the streets of Windsor and confiscated their sleeping bags. This also makes it possible for the tourists to move in early to grab a good spot to view the Royal Wedding. And who pays for this Police operation? It won't be the tax dodging Tories.

___________________________________________________________________2-Homeless-Man-Get.jpg

Last edited:
It all makes perfect sense...... stop people sleeping out on the street so that other people, wanting to watch the wedding, can sleep out on the street ;)

I say "burn the homeless" anyway, great big bonfire to celebrate the magical day of our glorious royal couple, God bless 'em. We can even use their meths to help start the fire, sprinkled onto their fetid blankets to act as kindling. But lets be sure to be kind to their dogs.

I say "burn the homeless" anyway, great big bonfire to celebrate the magical day of our glorious royal couple, God bless 'em. We can even use their meths to help start the fire, sprinkled onto their fetid blankets to act as kindling. But lets be sure to be kind to their dogs.

Let's hope you don't fall sick & can't afford to keep up the mortgage payments or business goes under. Not much of a safety net in today's Tory Britain. It's a wonder that no one's clamouring to abolish NHI which was supposed to help anyone who falls on bad times, take care of medical costs but is now being used to subsidise the short fall in tax revenues caused by the tax dodgers.

Let's hope you don't fall sick & can't afford to keep up the mortgage payments or business goes under. Not much of a safety net in today's Tory Britain. It's a wonder that no one's clamouring to abolish NHI which was supposed to help anyone who falls on bad times, take care of medical costs but is now being used to subsidise the short fall in tax revenues caused by the tax dodgers.

Basie, we appear to have read Roger's post in totally different ways. Where I saw irony and sarcasm you seem to have take it as gospel.......... or merely a way to make mischief...... ;)

Exactly right ‘Amster.

Has always been said that the Queen thinks the World smells of fresh paint...that’s her reality...along with the resurfaced streets of Windsor and the poor being moved along in time for the World’s media to grab their regular snapshot of Ye Olde Merry England.

Personally I’m glad I’ve grabbed a few days on the other side of Europe where the shops and bars are cheaper, the roads better and no one gives a stuff about some rich folk dressing up to delight a few eccentric and deluded flag wavers.

Also missed Madchester Moneybags v Chelski Loadsadosh...another plus. Pity they don’t play cricket.

Basie, we appear to have read Roger's post in totally different ways. Where I saw irony and sarcasm you seem to have take it as gospel.......... or merely a way to make mischief...... ;)

I don't see the homeless as a bunch of meths drinkers & losers. They are more increasingly those that may have been doing Ok but then have been subject to all forms of Sod's law, plus the young who cannot their foot on any sort of ladder.

Latest Rams News