OT Infection alert | Vital Football

OT Infection alert

Roger Ramjet

Vital Reserves Team
It looks like the other place may have become reinfected by the R4J6 bird flu virus. It can only be a matter of time before it reaches here. Bloomer please put down the disinfectant pads and everyone, keep alert. Careless talk costs lives.

Poor Andy...he still gets regular sense from Manx and those of us who occasionally slip over from ‘VR’, but otherwise FM seems to be becoming dominated by idiots and gloating Forest ****wits. I genuinely wish him well but my visits may be fewer given the present company, at least the only ‘sniper’ on here delighting in our misfortune is Basie.
Please keep us ‘virus’ free Bloomer.

Last edited:
Poor Andy...he still gets regular sense from Manx and those of us who occasionally slip over from vital, but otherwise FM seems to be becoming dominated by idiots and gloating Forest ****wits. At least the only ‘sniper’ on here delighting in our misfortune is Basie.
Poor Andy...he still gets regular sense from Manx and those of us who occasionally slip over from vital, but otherwise FM seems to be becoming dominated by idiots and gloating Forest ****wits. At least the only ‘sniper’ on here delighting in our misfortune is Basie.

What misfortune ? It is not everyday you escape from tyranny & have a chance to rebuild a brand new world with friends that you know including me, hopefully.:throw:

Speaking for myself...I’m sure you’d receive a more ‘friendly’ welcome if you didn’t come onto a Derby site to repeatedly revel in our latest disappointment and hark back ten years to our last right royal Premiership screw up...and before you say...’it’s just banter’...it’s not...it’s just irritating.

No need for Poor Andy, our friend will be gone in much shorter order than under the old administration

Speaking for myself...I’m sure you’d receive a more ‘friendly’ welcome if you didn’t come onto a Derby site to repeatedly revel in our latest disappointment and hark back ten years to our last right royal Premiership screw up...and before you say...’it’s just banter’...it’s not...it’s just irritating.

It is just banter. You're just peeved that you've lost an argument. You ought to have been around when Doningtonram RIP used to camp out on the Forest site. Didn't bother me. Brian Clough used to say that you only win when you play in your opponent's half.:surrender:

It seems to have brought some fellow arseholes with it over there. I'm sure Andy will exterminate all infecting vermin!!

It is just banter. You're just peeved that you've lost an argument. You ought to have been around when Doningtonram RIP used to camp out on the Forest site. Didn't bother me. Brian Clough used to say that you only win when you play in your opponent's half.:surrender:

Which particular argument have I ‘lost’ and why would I be ‘peeved’?

Latest Rams News