OT - I Just Saw A Flying Saucer!!!! | Vital Football

OT - I Just Saw A Flying Saucer!!!!

Sir

Vital Youth Team
Hi guys, just like to know if any of you have ever seen a flying saucer?
Yes some have claimed to seen before but a lot are hoaxes.
But surely some must be true. I had my doubts, but last night I saw 1 with my own eyes!!
Now I'm not a hoaxer and I'm not out for publicity. I saw 1, and I can go to my grave knowing I saw 1.

Here's the story.

We were having dinner in the garden last night. Me, the wife and a family friend - Jim.
It was just the normal stuff at dinner, a bit of small talk. Jim then remembered my wife's birthday was upcoming and innocently asked, So what you getting the wife, Eric?
Actually I forgot all about the birthday but true to form, I quickly responded, Oh for someone so dear, I must give her something befitting. Ah I know, I'll give her the same thing Trump got for Melania for her birthday
Now the wife was rather taken aback by such generosity on my part and was beaming ear to ear. She even insisted on giving an extra helping of roast! You know women are curious like the cat, so she decided to google the presidential gift. I noticed Jim was now very uneasy.
And the wife suddenly froze and seemed fixed at her device. Her face was red. She muttered some strange noises
That's when I saw the flying saucer!! It whizzed just over my head !!!

Latest Rams News