OT ’Dedicated Royal Watchers’ | Page 2 | Vital Football

OT ’Dedicated Royal Watchers’

I see that with the imminent arrival of yet another heir to the throne that the usual suspects have donned their bizarre Union Jack outfits to camp outside the hospital. I know they do no harm but it seems Sky have ‘christened’ them ‘Dedicated Royal Watchers’. They all look totally ‘barking’ to me and apparently some have been there for weeks...how and why do they do it?
:agree: All look like remoaners to me!

Aren't these "watchers" really nothing more than wannabe somethings who are dissatisfied with their own mundane existence and try to redirect the "glamour of Royalty" in their own direction to make themselves appear a little less humdrum?

Louis Arthur Charles. If he ever inherits the throne he will be Louis 1. The French have had far more Louis's than we have.:bull:

The thread was actually asking about the ‘watchers’ though. I knew I was back in England as the news was no longer about the possibility of the temperature falling below 70 degrees, a ‘Deputy’ being shot or the President’s latest lunatic pronouncement about arming school teachers. Instead there was film of, to me, - nutjobs - huddled together in the cold wearing their red, white and blue and waving their flags because yet another Prince/Princess is expected to ‘arrive’. Just don’t get it...makes less sense than a Forest season ticket.

Yes but in those days it was to witness that the child was actually born from the royal personage and not swapped for some commoner!

Latest Rams News