Osborn player of the year | Page 2 | Vital Football

Osborn player of the year

Fair too many of our playerz have been feathering their own nests to deserve a nomination.

I think it's decided by fan votes ORF, although I'm finding this was hard to swallow

Makes sense AC, hard to see how it could have been done any other way. Would be interesting to see the final figures for all of the players.
I think I would have voted for him as well but only as the best of a pretty poor lot !

if i was ozzie id be wanting to get my name on it again next year to be remembered for a good season.
funny season for sure, Burke was the player in vogue first couple of months, half the forum were excited wed paid a fortune for another over 3o yo in Murphy and the other half were mute cos he was scoring goals.
Dowell as absent half the time, i slagged him of and he scored hatrick same day.
Cash was a big loss to warbs who kinda looks a miracle worker to have won 10 or 11 games with the players he had. Tho best performance of the season with the caretaker manager.
Karanka comes in, the winner, prob has the lowest win rate of most recent managers lol
Id still only keep about 5 of our players, I said that end of last season too>
You reds!

Next season Basha.

This time next year we will either be celebrating promotion or preparing for the play offs.

#feelitinmywater
Get the team in the top ten and challenging for a playoff spot would be a good season for me next year. There still some very good teams ahead of us and it looks like there will be three very good teams being relegated from the EPL.

Its the same every year Hamburger Head. Look at Sunderland, or even us. I think Karanka had his head screwed on and is the first manager since FC to have a plan beyond 1 season. I cant wait for the new season

Yeah this season has been yet another write off but if AK is still here this time next year then it may well have been a goodun! ?