Open top bus tour of Lincoln. | Vital Football

Open top bus tour of Lincoln.

Sounds ideal!
Do Berni Inns still sell it ?

Listen,both Tescos and Iceland can`t get the stuff in the door quick enough,it`s the next hot market mover, revitalised after a strong marketing campaign.

I go a long way back with that Cham and as a student worked as a skin in a warehouse shifting Cham amongst other products to the Ind COOPE pubs in London and let`s say it was a monster seller back then.

Remember the one on guildhall st opposite the still

Above the Falcon. I went in there once after a Lincoln game in the 90s. Seem to remember taking a bird lady friend in there about the same time.

Funnily enough I went in there with my current bird wife last year.......a latin party her friend was DJ'ing. It's now called "Trebles."

She didn't seem to click the name (probably because she's a foreigner) and came giggling to me after an hour saying she was feeling drunk because she's not used to drinking these days. Nothing to do with the 3 Malibus she had in that hour actually being 9 malibus.

Me being a boring old disco hater (and drinking a lot through boredom) I was falling asleep at a table and a security chap "asked" me to leave. To which she started have a go at him with her mate not noticing I had delightedly reluctantly already made it out the door and was waiting for her.

Listen,both Tescos and Iceland can`t get the stuff in the door quick enough,it`s the next hot market mover, revitalised after a strong marketing campaign.

I go a long way back with that Cham and as a student worked as a skin in a warehouse shifting Cham amongst other products to the Ind COOPE pubs in London and let`s say it was a monster seller back then.