Open Terrace & Off-Topic - It's Getting Busier! | Vital Football

Open Terrace & Off-Topic - It's Getting Busier!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Slowly but surely, our "Open Terrace & Off-Topic" forum is getting busier:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/forums/open-terrace-off-topic.68/

One option is to actually post an off-topic thread on 100% Imps, then what I can do is move it to "Open Terrace & Off-Topic" and leave a permanent redirect, so that the thread title remains on 100% Imps, but when you click it, it takes you to that thread, but on that forum instead.

Good way of doing it - I've been more active there today following the thread on bands seen at gigs which Elkimp posted on this forum expecting it to be shifted, it would have passed me by for a few days, if seen at all otherwise.

It's about time. Much as I love football and the Imps ranting about politics and comparing music and cultural notes is a whole lot of fun too.

According to the stats from 1st May to 24th May, there have been 3,540 page views related to "Open Terrace & Off-Topic", compared to 1st April to 24th April, when there were only 677 page views related to that forum.

The reason I have said "related to" rather than "on" is because some of the page views are on 100% Imps on this thread and any other that I have mentioned "Open Terrace & Off-Topic" during April and May.

Either way, that is a promising increase.

Must admit, until you told me about the front page I only knew about the100%Imps forum, which I just clicked on in my Bookmarks.
A-whole-nother world has opened up.:giggle:

Is Sunderland’s new brexit windfall at the expense of messi, going to impact upon Lincoln’s chances of promotion next season?
I’m dying to hear what Kevin maguire has to say about this unfair boost to Sunderland? :wahey:

I actually welcome this development. I love talking bollocks generally (You may have noticed) but I refuse to join arsebook or twatter.

It is great to see it getting busier on there. I will keep banging on about it to make sure it continues to get used!

It is really important that people continue going on there and keep the new threads coming, as well as keeping the current threads going.