Open Press Conference - 5.30pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Open Press Conference - 5.30pm

That field is 62 acres so I doubt it!!!! No plans for a 4G because of the new relationship Liam referred to yesterday with Riseholme/Bishop Burton at the Showground Campus. The players have been training on the 4G there throughout the winter and it is only a 2 min car ride from the new training ground. That was one of the main reasons for choosing the site, as well as water availability.
so if the plastic pitch at sincil bank is not now needed, what will we be doing with the freed-up space behind the selenity? additional car parking? and freeing up the car park behind the stacey west for expansion of the stand?

DC said something about a club staff member looking into building contact at the school. I wonder if school fees are part of the new contract. If so the best school fees paid ever.
Had the same discussion today. Maybe a deal with the School & the club the publicity good for the school and you factor school fees for 4 children then thats a good perk. Also Kate Cowley is a teacher as well, might be a job going as well?
I'll bet they'll be the most popular kids in the school

The 4G will definitely be kept. I know it depreciates, but didn't it cost £400k? Always seems to be something going on there.