Open Letters on the Forest web site | Vital Football

Open Letters on the Forest web site

VD now that's an expression I haven't heard for many a year, a bit like the "clap clinic" do they still have such things,I'm a bit too old to be worrying about that sort of thing. I thought everyone referred to these things as STI's these days

If you ain’t pissing blood you ain’t doing it right…

Although a certain person blows his load in three different colours which is a tad unnerving. 😳

VD now that's an expression I haven't heard for many a year, a bit like the "clap clinic" do they still have such things,I'm a bit too old to be worrying about that sort of thing. I thought everyone referred to these things as STI's these days

Its called a GUM clinic now; there is one at Kings Mill Hospital (or used to be) so a friend informs me.

saw a scab crossing a busy road today actually, thought to myself aww, its a gonner 'ere

went to the chippy 2nite for my usual chips n beanz, picked up my package "oi mate ,youve got her peas". cheeky bastard, decked him, was just a fkn coldsore i tell ya

Venereal Disease sounds more serious than Sexually Transmitted Infection, so I prefer to use the term VD.