Only in America... | Page 15 | Vital Football

Only in America...

Also, the notion that a narcissistic right-wing, sociopathic, serial lying dim-witted, mysignistic right-wing proto fascist like Trump was ever going to change things for the better is the most breathtakingly naive idea I think I've ever heard.

Did you really believe that, Hully???!!!!
Not at all if you read what I put. I'm saying it's a great shame that Trump has possibly ruined the chances of all future non political class candidates with the style and manner of his presidency.
Already answered above.

Feel free to find 20,000 lies Joe Biden has told.

Bias showing again, Hully!

If you've answered it I must have missed it but I move on.

Not bias Notty, the other b word - balance. Yourself and a few others can be relied upon to rightly and properly highlight the hard right excesses of the Trumps.

I am merely highlighting the blatant censorship and political bias as exhibited by social networking and MSN platforms, seen on this occasion in The US.

I also don't follow your faux non surprise at my highlighting accounts of left wing corruption and hypocrisy. As somebody who is centre right with notes of centre left of course I'm not going to let the hard left spew their myopic, selected highlights of world order unchallenged, if I wish to make comment.

I welcome recognition of the exposure of hard right extremists. Why I wonder are you so touchy about me balancing it up with highlighting the dubious practices of the left. I dislike extremism of any hew and I dislike the sense of blind entitlement that extremists hold.

Last edited:
Ok, then, I look foward to you hi-lighting lies in the ratio of 20,000:1 when considering Trump versus Biden politics.

That's fair, right?

So, since you've chosen the Biden 'lie' I need 20,000 Trump lies from you to be hilighted to ensure fairness.

Off you go.

Ok, then, I look foward to you hi-lighting lies in the ratio of 20,000:1 when considering Trump versus Biden politics.

That's fair, right?
I'm not arguing or disagreeing that Trump is a 20,000 to 1 shot or 50,000 to 10 shot. That's not the point. I'm suggesting it is fair and proper that any question marks should be aired in the round and shouldn't be buried or censored. Why do you have a problem with that?

I'm not arguing or disagreeing that Trump is a 20,000 to 1 shot or 50,000 to 10 shot. That's not the point. I'm suggesting it is fair and proper that any question marks should be aired in the round and shoulddn't be buried or censored. Why do you have a problem with that?

Except they haven't been have they?

Except they haven't been have they?
But they weren't for two weeks were they.
Edit - a few more days and the election would have been over. Blatant manipulation. A good job The NYP is an organisation with the resources to look after itself and get their Twitter account unlocked.

Last edited:
I'm not arguing or disagreeing that Trump is a 20,000 to 1 shot or 50,000 to 10 shot. That's not the point. I'm suggesting it is fair and proper that any question marks should be aired in the round and shouldn't be buried or censored. Why do you have a problem with that?

I don't. So, start airing Trumpian lies on this thread in the ratio 20,000:1 to ensure fairness.

Off you go.

I don't. So, start airing Trumpian lies on this thread in the ratio 20,000:1 to ensure fairness.

Off you go.
I don't have to I can trust and rely on you and a few others to do it just as you can rely on me to bring some balance from time to time.

I don't have to I can trust and rely on you and a few others to do it just as you can rely on me to bring some balance from time to time.

Nope, not good enough. You want to be regarded as an honest broker and fair debater then you need to air those lies from your political perspective as well.

So, in the ratio 20,000:1, start posting up Trump's lies on this thread in the interests of honest balance and fairness.

Nope, not good enough. You want to be regarded as an honest broker and fair debater then you need to air those lies from your political perspective as well.

So, in the ratio 20,000:1, start posting up Trump's lies on this thread in the interests of honest balance and fairness.

No I'll post what I want to not what I'm told to. If that makes me a dishonest broker an unfair debater....... zzzzzzzz. It will put me in a select club with a few on here if that's what it amounts to;)

No I'll post what I want to not what I'm told to. If that makes me a dishonest broker an unfair debater....... zzzzzzzz. It will put me in a select club with a few on here if that's what it amounts to;)

You've lost again, Hully. Absolutely nobody reading this debate is going to believe a word you say. Avoidance, obfuscation, complete failure to address the issues or the debate at hand.

All proven.

You've lost again, Hully. Absolutely nobody reading this debate is going to believe a word you say. Avoidance, obfuscation, complete failure to address the issues or the debate at hand.

All proven.
I've said what I wanted to say, made the points I wanted to make, had the discussion I wanted to have and left it at the point I wanted to leave it. People are welcome to think what they want to think and good on them for having their own point of view whatever that may be.

I've said what I wanted to say, made the points I wanted to make, had the discussion I wanted to have and left it at the point I wanted to leave it. People are welcome to think what they want to think and good on them for having their own point of view whatever that may be.

Perhaps, one day, you'll reflect on that experience and think through what it actually means from the perspective of rational thought and informed political discourse.

Maybe if you did that, the world would be a bit less shit.

Perhaps, one day, you'll reflect on that experience and think through what it actually means from the perspective of rational thought and informed political discourse.

Maybe if you did that, the world would be a bit less shit.
And you reckon I spout bollocks :rofl:

Almost like you are describing an average MP being interviewed, or appearing on Question Time!

I think Hully would make an excellent MP!

He has all the qualities necessary to get elected: popularism, a relaxed attitude with the truth, cognitive dissonance, endless bullshit and no ethical principles.

I'd vote for him!

Anyone watching the BBC2 series on Trump (perhaps this should be on the what are you watching on TV thread).
It is gripping watching, even if I am looking through my fingers
Watching the final episode, I would strongly recommend watching in iPlayer if you haven’t seen it 😱