Only in America... | Page 60 | Vital Football

Only in America...

oh that’s ok then they should let him out go kill some more. This whole incident is wrong and shows what America is. They are no better then the taliban
Except that's not what he set out to do though is it. He went out to try and do good. If criminals hadn't have attacked him he wouldn't have had to defend himself, quite probably from serious injury or even possibly being murdered.

That is the fact of the case, ask the unanimous jury who say so.

Except that's not what he set out to do though is it. He went out to try and do good. If criminals hadn't have attacked him he wouldn't have had to defend himself, quite probably from serious injury or even possibly being murdered.

That is the fact of the case, ask the unanimous jury who say so.

of course if 12 Americans said so it must be right

‘I got a Prosecco o’clock poster in IKEA, it goes nicely with the existential fear that feel’

I bet he’s got off street parking for the Rover

Notty, As you're asking, murder is equivalent to murder in my opinion. Where have I said there are no power imbalances or I fail to recognise the hideous history of racism in the US; I choose to reject all murder as acceptable, I choose not to differentiate. Ask yourself, is the murder of the two people in protest to the original murder not equivalent? Are you suggesting the murder of the two people is an acceptable response to the initial murder? I don't assume I know what you are thinking I choose to ask.

It’s political correctness gone maaaaddddd.

It’s a fixer upper though, it’s a fixer upper though.

If I were going out to do good, I wouldn't carry an assault rifle.
If I thought I might need an assault rifle, I'd stay the fuck away, and leave it to those paid, and trained to deal with such things.
This fella is either a murderer or a fucking idiot, possibly both. I'm pleased I don't live in America.

If I were going out to do good, I wouldn't carry an assault rifle.
If I thought I might need an assault rifle, I'd stay the fuck away, and leave it to those paid, and trained to deal with such things.
This fella is either a murderer or a fucking idiot, possibly both. I'm pleased I don't live in America.
Certainly an idiot, but that doesn't make him a murderer (proven)...or a vigilante......or a white supremacist.....or a racist....or an active shooter (no evidence for any of those, just lies from the usual provocateurs).

Oh and it's America there are sadly millions of reasons why I can think of somebody having foolishly decided to enter the BLM war zone should feel it necessary to carry one for the purposes of a deterrent or self defence. One of them begins with the words 'Glock pistol to the head by a felon with previous convictions for violence'. At least R rifle was legal (in spite of more lies by the usual suspects) unlike that of the Glock wielding thug.

The reason why the fire service and law enforcement were not present in sufficient numbers was no accident. The governor and administration wilfully ignored the pleas of the local community as they would rather let their city burn, than upset the mob just before a presidential election.

Stupid boy that he was (not an offence), he had as much right to be there as any lawful protestors did and more than the ones who simply attended to wreak criminality on the community he had so many ties to.

Last edited:
It’s political correctness gone maaaaddddd.

It’s a fixer upper though, it’s a fixer upper though.
Only problem though is that it wasn't murder - it was self defence. Smoke screens and deflection not applicable or even vaguely relevant. Gaslighting fail...again:sleep:

For some reason you don't appear able to grasp the proven fact that Rittenhouse is not a murderer.

Good luck trying to find anywhere I have said I think it wrong for people to kill in proportionate self defence.

If you're genuinely struggling to differentiate between murder and self defence I'm sure I can dig out some legal definitions for you.

Thanks for your contribution though.

Warm Regards,
Graham ;)

Last edited:
Newspaper says Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black people - Rifnote

News | The Independent | Today's headlines and latest breaking news (archive.md)

There's no 'agenda' from the extremist media is there, nope, nothing to see here.

I heard a rumour that there is a Japanese WWII veteran still holed up on a remote Pacific island that doesn't know the war finished, but even he knows Rittenhouse never shot any black people.

If it wasn't so scarily blatant it would be funny. There is no way that was an accidental error and it should make you very wary of what else they lie about, if they can lie about something as obvious as this.

Last edited:

Naturally there will have to be a trial to establish the full facts but it raises some interesting points. If the raised concerns do transpire to be accurate then main stream propaganda news outlets in the US need to have a serious hard look at themselves....again.....but they won't.

This week three white men men have been convicted of murdering a black day time jogger called Ahmaud Arbery. It's not OK, it's not justifiable.

The same week as a black BLM inspired activist is charged with deliberately mowing down, killing and injuring numerous white people including the death of a white 8 year old boy called Jackson Sparks. It's not OK, it's not justifiable.

To the race baiting wicked politicians who stir up the division, the dishonest media who lie and fuel the violence in the US, you have blood on your hands.

For those on here that have glibly espoused that deaths and violence in the name of BLM (you know who you are) are acceptable forms of protest, be careful what you wish for; feel free to try and justify the death of Jackson Sparks.

Racism is racism, whether it is perpetrated by KKK or BLM and it needs calling out equally. It is not OK to condemn one strand whilst actively encouraging and justifying another. Remember what happens in the US one day, has a nasty habit of happening in the UK the next. It has to stop.

Last edited:

Funny isn't it; the much maligned Fox Channel is actually the media vehicle providing the calm, balanced commentary on the Rittenhouse and Arbery cases.