Only in America... | Page 43 | Vital Football

Only in America...

The - so called - GOP is a completely busted flush.

But let's not forget that some on here - e.g
Hulloutpost - support the most extreme Trumpist elements of the US Republican and equivalent UK parties.

Be very wary of these proto-Fascists.

Stacey Adams (she of the heroic effort to mobilise the black vote in Georgia over the last several years) stiffs the GOP senator who thought he had set up a trap for her in a senate judiciary hearing on voting rights

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/poli...-stacey-abrams-georgia-voting-law-sot-vpx.cnn

Stacey Abrams oozes class, compassion, and intelligence. The legislator from Louisiana, not so much, but he might have a nice collection of pointy white hoods in his closet.

Stacey Abrams oozes class, compassion, and intelligence. The legislator from Louisiana, not so much, but he might have a nice collection of pointy white hoods in his closet.

I believe in Georgia you are now not allowed to offer food or water to people queuing up to vote?

I believe in Georgia you are now not allowed to offer food or water to people queuing up to vote?

That is my understanding as well. But you can sell food and water to people, just not give it to them. If that happened here in Cali I would be sell bottles of water for 1 cent to everyone waiting in line. After I happened to accidentally drop a bunch of pennies all over the floor (accidental because I definitely wouldn't be littering). I expect we are going to see some fun activism challenging this ridiculous law.

That is my understanding as well. But you can sell food and water to people, just not give it to them. If that happened here in Cali I would be sell bottles of water for 1 cent to everyone waiting in line. After I happened to accidentally drop a bunch of pennies all over the floor (accidental because I definitely wouldn't be littering). I expect we are going to see some fun activism challenging this ridiculous law.

I am willing to bet you need some kind of permit to sell food or water on the streets of Georgia... :(