Only in America... | Page 41 | Vital Football

Only in America...

Lol. Hulloutpost would object to Jewish concentration camp inmates celebrating Passover because it would exclude the Aryan white nazi supremacist camp commandant.

That allegory tells you all you need to know about him.

Trump on illegal immigrants - discourages illegal immigrants - puts the kids in cages.

Biden - illegal immigrants come to America, he thinks it's because he's a nice guy and he won't turn them away - puts the kids in cages.

Change of regime, nothing changes. Only in America.

First Trump supporters and now this. Change of regime, nothing changes. Only in America.

You mean one lone guy as opposed to tens of thousand of fascist insurgents supported by the actual US presidend, Trump? You think that is somehow equivalent?

Trump on illegal immigrants - discourages illegal immigrants - puts the kids in cages.

Biden - illegal immigrants come to America, he thinks it's because he's a nice guy and he won't turn them away - puts the kids in cages.

Change of regime, nothing changes. Only in America.

Sources, please. Evidence that Biden is putting kids in cages.

I'm not sure which is the most dangerous, the previous self obsessed autocrat in charge of his full faculties, or the current stumbling, puppet who is not.

But at least it's good news for the kids in cages as he's 'ready to get a lot of things done'.

No, so I'm not sure why the comparison? It's a bit like comparing poll tax rioters to Khalid Masood...
Symptomatic of the problems that persist in America, even after every change of President.

Attacks on the capitol, mass gun shootings, violent disorder in the streets from extreme left and right factions, kids still in cages. Health care still not sorted.

Trump had a once in a lifetime chance to change the US political order for the better and completely blew it, through a combination of his policies and dubious personality. So The US revert to the tried and trusted, old guard that failed before, and the same old tried and trusted political class.

The President changes but nothing changes. I thought the attack on Capitol Hill was absolutely symbolic of all that.

An important distinction between the immigration challenges at the southern US border is the separation of children and their parents.

What Trump did, was disgusting. Those responsible for separating children as an immigration policy should be in jail, as far as I'm concerned.

Separation is not happening under Biden.