One year on | Page 2 | Vital Football

One year on

Here's a link to a tweet I put up a couple of months ago showing CW's reaction to Flecks opener.
To me it just sums up the guys passion for this club. You can see exactly what it means to him. For those few seconds right after it goes in, he's not just the manager anymore he's back to being a fan just like the rest of us. 'His' team has just put one in against the old enemy - you can almost hear what he's saying in his head "YES!!! Get in Son'...or something similar..lol.

would you mind shortening it to paknowsbest?? It slightly does my head in :help:

Can't change your UserName, not in this crappy cheap forum. It was disappointing when I registered and saw what happened to my name, but there we are.

I am Father anyway, not Pa. 'Pa' suggests bare feet, dungarees, teeth like a witch doctors necklace, a straw hat, corn cob pipe, and a jug of moonshine under a sweaty arm. Its not really an image that matches an educated, smart and sophisticated man about town, like what I am.

If it troubles you that much press CTRL and the minus key '-' to change the browser zoom to 90%. Careful if you order clothes off the internet though. Don't forget to change it back to 100% (CTRL and '+') or you'll get the wrong size.

Can't change your UserName, not in this crappy cheap forum. It was disappointing when I registered and saw what happened to my name, but there we are.

I am Father anyway, not Pa. 'Pa' suggests bare feet, dungarees, teeth like a witch doctors necklace, a straw hat, corn cob pipe, and a jug of moonshine under a sweaty arm. Its not really an image that matches an educated, smart and sophisticated man about town, like what I am.

If it troubles you that much press CTRL and the minus key '-' to change the browser zoom to 90%. Careful if you order clothes off the internet though. Don't forget to change it back to 100% (CTRL and '+') or you'll get the wrong size.

oh come on Pops, bet you secretly enjoy a swig of moonshine every now and then :guiness:............ps the new avatar??? I'd report you to Jean if I knew where she was :contract:

oh come on Pops, bet you secretly enjoy a swig of moonshine every now and then :guiness:............ps the new avatar??? I'd report you to Jean if I knew where she was :contract:

I'm not a fan of alcohol now (drank a lifetimes quota before I was 30...) but Mrs FKB likes a drop of moonshine now and again, as you can see...

images
This also explains the bag...