One Rochdale Supporter Talks To Vital Lincoln City (Who Are Ya?) - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

One Rochdale Supporter Talks To Vital Lincoln City (Who Are Ya?) - HAVE A READ!

Rochdale at Lincoln was my first ever Imps game - Sincil Bank, 1st Feb 1969. A 0 - 0 draw. Sneaked in at half time when they opened the gates on the Sincil Drain side. In those days it was an open terrace. Despite the result I went again and stood behind the goal in the Clanford End (now Stacey West) and was hooked. I was 14 years old. Thus began a journey lasting (so far) 52 years, and counting. Up the Mighty Imps 👏👏

Rochdale at Lincoln was my first ever Imps game - Sincil Bank, 1st Feb 1969. A 0 - 0 draw. Sneaked in at half time when they opened the gates on the Sincil Drain side. In those days it was an open terrace. Despite the result I went again and stood behind the goal in the Clanford End (now Stacey West) and was hooked. I was 14 years old. Thus began a journey lasting (so far) 52 years, and counting. Up the Mighty Imps 👏👏
That was my second! Birthday 'treat', also on the open terrace, can't remember if it was that game or a similar 0-0 v Northampton (the following season?) which was played in fog. Happy days!