One Down, Three To Go | Vital Football

One Down, Three To Go

Great comeback and brilliant result. Let's hope that Freddie's injury is not too bad. We are down to the bare bones in defence too now - we are going to need better luck with injuries than we have had all season. Great that Robertson got through the 90 minutes ok - just hope that he can get to the end of the season injury-free. Very important for our chances of staying up!

Last edited:
It's a groin injury and his chances are being said to be 'unlikely' for next couple of games - which is a big blow.

Oh dear, I didn’t think his work rate was what it should be in the first half but there is no denying he can score goals and we certainly need goals!

Great goal from Smith too.

I thought the lads contained the threat from QPR well - stuck to their tasks with total determination.
Another team effort this time getting the deserved win.

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter - post QPR match tweet said Freddy should be ok for Thursday. I hope that he is right!

Let's hope he is right, even if it's a start on the bench.

Yes, Sixpence, there are two of us here who would have had Freddie off on sixty minutes - ahem!!!!

Let's hope he is right, even if it's a start on the bench.

Yes, Sixpence, there are two of us here who would have had Freddie off on sixty minutes - ahem!!!!

Who - me???? Lol. Indeed I would have.
Good job we have a manager who knows what he is doing instead of all these supporters who think they know better!!