One CM of snow | Vital Football

One CM of snow

CM

Vital Champions League
And this part of England is fucked, roads at a standstill little or no trains and idiots panic buying bread and milk in the supermarkets, the end of the world as we know it. The most annoying part for me is the fools that drive up my arse, morons or what.

Really bad up our way and just a little up the road there is the first red warning ever for snow. Most schools are closed and loads of shops as well.

If they binned the schools off for the week from now, then they could get the roads clearer quicker as the gritters cant get through.

Never seen red warnings, is that danger of death or something similar? Fair point about the schools that’s what’s cluttering the roads around this way too.

CM - 28/2/2018 14:25

Never seen red warnings, is that danger of death or something similar? Fair point about the schools that’s what’s cluttering the roads around this way too.

Aye its the risk of death CM those Scots always get the bad weather.

CM - 28/2/2018 14:25

We get them weekly CM, get one in London or the South, and the world is going to end.

Heading towards a foot of snow here now, with 20" expected overnight.

Happy Days!!!

There have been lads stuck in their cars for up to 15 hours up in Scotland from all accounts. Pretty extreme weather!

CM - 1/3/2018 15:10

Are they real inches or man and inches ?

Real ones, fields that back onto us are having snow drifted into our gardens, its pandemonium outside with buses stuck, residents pushing cars about, if tonight is bad, it could be a pub day!!!

I'm in the East Midlands so i think we've got off pretty light. Still had a fair bit over the last couple of days though. Makes me laugh at work. My Boss lives about 150 mtr from us, texted me last night and ' said' "looking rough here, might be walking (to work) in the morning unless we (his partner Jane as well) can get a lift with you in the van".
Was it that much worse 150mtr away? I think not. Drove right up to their drive to hopefully make a point. Prob' wasted my time eh.
Took them home tonight and a van was stuck on the hill near our houses. Jane said " oooh will we be stuck like him?" I replied "there aint a Steve driving that van" she says "is this van better than his then?"
Sometimes i'm lost for words.

Not a flake here in Donegal but the east of Ireland is getting battered status red called today from 4pm so everything has closed down really weird walking through the hospital tonight and very few patients in casualty at least the Indians is open so curry on the way and feet up for me.