On to the next out break... | Page 4 | Vital Football

On to the next out break...

It's my bed time. I will give you some time to look into it. Will give you a clue.

Indian farmers. Good night.

Is this the one where the Foundation funded the Indian HPV test programme but other than that largely had nothing to do with it? And short of totally unsubstantiated nonsense from what sound like effective anti vaxers going off the quote:

“They have the advantage of an existing medicalized mindset that believes vaccines are the perfect, safe, effective, low-cost solution for prevention of infectious diseases. There is ample evidence that this is not always the case.”

A mindset based on the exact same vaccines having provable data from numerous other countries.

The real issue seems to be the Gov proximity to private Indian businesses running it alongside their health department and how they've since cosied up to big pharma - added to one of the Indian organisations rolling out the vaccine in owned tribal schools without getting proper consent from parents.

It seems out of upwards of 30,000 vaccinations, seven died ultimately died within the subsequent 12 months and maybe a couple of 100 reported adverse effects like short term headaches and/or a bit of aching (the normal stuff).

“Five were evidently unrelated to the vaccine: One girl drowned in a quarry; another died from a snake bite; two committed suicide by ingesting pesticides; and one died from complications of malaria. The causes of death for the other two girls were less certain: one possibly from pyrexia, or high fever, and a second from a suspected cerebral hemorrhage.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-india-idUSKBN22V27F

The Gates critics here suggest Gov cover up and state:

...in the context of deaths of girls classified as suicide, the role of the “HPV vaccine as a possible, if not probable, cause of suicidal ideation cannot be ruled out.”

Whilst at the same time claiming it makes more sense to claim three suicides:

“all the seven deaths were summarily dismissed as unrelated to vaccinations without in-depth investigations…the speculative causes were suicides, accidental drowning in well (why not suicide?), malaria, viral infections, subarachnoid hemorrhage (without autopsy) etc.”

We're into the conspiracy cake and eat it brigade.

I caught about 30 seconds of Russell Brand banging on about the farming issue (ironically he has more youtube vids on the topic than I could actually find credible reports), so decided to do a proper dig and when you go past the Indian Gov (ie Modi cuddling up again to private enterprise in total (not just Gates buying land to redevelop it agriculturally) and basically wanting to introduce compulsary purchase to the equation, the real issue is as above and I could only find two plausible attempts at journalism on it and I discount the one as their only proof seems to be idiots on Twitter hashtagging #arrestbillgates - when the foundation has nothing to do with the Gov gaining consent in buildings it runs for programmes it runs.

Nor does it have a lot to do with buying up land that is available to buy as he also owns shedloads in the States and is converting them green.

But Gates is the name to blame as it's a big name and easy to latch to and there's a shedload of stuff on the net which starts its proof by saying 'I have come to believe' and then they offer no proof.

It looks to me like he got away without blame for something the Foundation isn't to blame for back in 2009 and he now gets dragged into things just based on the fact he's alive as he's an easy stick to beat Modi with and a much easier and safer target to go for.

And as you know, I can't stand Modi either.

Last edited:
I bet we've always had odd cases, but it's only now reportable because of Covid - it's fully treatable, it's basically a non-story but the media are bored of partygate, covid, Boris being a fucknugget, Ukraine and they need something new - but it's been around for 50 odd years and hasn't even mutated.

Which is why the biggest debate is how to approach this without marginalising and demonising groups when it's pretty simple - if an unexpected kid could be a likely end result, you are more inclined to use protection.

But as has been rightly pointed out earlier in the thread given the STD comparisons I originally heard, sex isn't the only way to transmit it, so focusing on sex is purely to sell the sex line to tart it up and make it seem 'more concerning'.

Well I'm certainly not an anti vaxer.
And I'm certainly not massively into rabbit holes and crazy loop the loop theories.
But sometimes, sometimes, sometimes surely you have to look at what these mega rich and powerful people are doing and just think 'what the fuck are you up to?'

We all know media lie. Politicians lie. The whole world lies. Just because someone says on their bio that they are a green peace, liberal lefty, into saving the world, doesn't necessarily mean that is them 100%.

People don't get mega rich without screwing people over somewhere down the line.
People don't get mega rich by being selfless humanitarians.

Well I'm certainly not an anti vaxer.
And I'm certainly not massively into rabbit holes and crazy loop the loop theories.
But sometimes, sometimes, sometimes surely you have to look at what these mega rich and powerful people are doing and just think 'what the fuck are you up to?'

We all know media lie. Politicians lie. The whole world lies. Just because someone says on their bio that they are a green peace, liberal lefty, into saving the world, doesn't necessarily mean that is them 100%.

People don't get mega rich without screwing people over somewhere down the line.
People don't get mega rich by being selfless humanitarians.

No, but that doesn't also mean you don't look for the truth instead of conjugating what ifs. The fact Gates had obviously stepped on people, like Bezos, Musk, our very own owners doesn't mean you assume a good intention hasn't been bastardised by outside parties just because they are a bigger name mate - that's my point.

I presented a summary of known and provable facts in my response as opposed to unfounded claims and baseless assertions...all I left out on the farmer side was some are also pissed Microsoft may have access to a list of their lands ie a land registry that exists in this country and every civilised one but even then, Gates wouldn't have more than public access to it, just like I don't have more than public access to our land registry.

Helping a Gov create a database via an introduction whilst also personally buying up land available for purchase is in no way an equivalence of Indian farmers protesting against their Gov for wanting to compulsary purchase their lands and then tell them how to run them.

Even if Microsoft run the database they have access - it doesn't mean they use it. Vital runs our member database, when was the last time I stalked your cute bum because I had access to your personal details......never......Microsoft would have limited at best access - it would be under the control of the Indian Gov and that's the separation the anti-Gates brigade aren't making for effect.

It's societal as an issue in India, it doesn't mean he's done anything wrong...it also doesn't mean necessarily Modi and the Indian Gov have done much wrong as a thumb print is a valid show of agreement in some cultures.

But I'm far more distrustful of Modi than I ever will be of Gates and I don't particularly like Gates, but he's on the right side of history and science here.

So naturally he's a target from those online who want a bigger name to rant about like Trump, Farage, Fox and so on. No proof, but carefully selected assertion.

Moving off this bollocks - and take to PM if wanted - how you getting on you nut sack. I trust all is well matey and your decision to move has already been justified going off some of your other posts.

Back to square one then?

Talks now of vaccines and isolation if encountered.

I find all this very strange to be honest.

Covid ends (ish), war in Ukraine straight away, now a new infectious disease that we all need to be scared and vaccinated from. All very odd.

You forgot Putin is on his way out too, its reported