On this day | Vital Football

On this day

Great memories (is it really 19 years, where does the time go etc etc)

Whenever I watch any football on TV now, I find myself looking to the top corner of the screen to see Bash or Jack making their runs. Is it just me?

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's ASABA.So we beat the deluded FOOLS on April FOOLS day.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was singin that song for ages when walkin our 2 dogs we had at that time.:yes:UTMPB
2nd line- "as he runs down the wing with his big ding-a-ling"

You could certainly make an argument for a couple of Michael Brown's goals! Evans isn't known for such finishes, so there is a greater element of "hit and hope" to this shot than Brown had during the 2002/03 season, when I wouldn't have been surprised to see him smash one in every week. I do like the fact that it is a side-foot strike though, which is pretty unusual from that distance.

Pity we haven't got a video of some of the John Matthews' shots/goals...he really could hit a ball.

'Twas on Good Friday , albeit the 14th April , not today (date wise) that Danny Webber all but sealed the Prem return at the old Cardiff ground. Made it back to Manchester in under 3 hours and spent a nervous Saturday awaiting the Weeds result--------------------------then celebrated :guiness::guiness::cheers::cheers:

'Twas on Good Friday , albeit the 14th April , not today (date wise) that Danny Webber all but sealed the Prem return at the old Cardiff ground. Made it back to Manchester in under 3 hours and spent a nervous Saturday awaiting the Weeds result--------------------------then celebrated :guiness::guiness::cheers::cheers:
We went in crown on London Rd that sat was buzzin then Jeff said there’s been another goal at elland Rd and it fell deathly silent when we all saw the score lot went up :wahey: