On this day | Page 6 | Vital Football

On this day

28th september 2019 Dean Henderson's BIG mistake(letting a shot shot through his legs) cost us a point in out game v Liverpool at BDBL.Just for those fans who thought/think Hendo never made a mistake.UTMPB

Last edited:
28th september 2019 Dean Henderson's BIG mistake(leetting a shot shot through his legs) cost us a point in out game v Liverpool at BDBL.Just for those fans who thought/think Hendo never made a mistake.UTMPB
I doubt any Blade, of any rank, will have forgotten that Rod.

I was at a wedding and 'watching' via updates on the Sky app. The happy couple said "I do " just as I said "Oh no"

Best derby goal technically
duffys has to the best for the timing alone

I still reckon Brown's was the best goal I bave seen live, the technique etc.
Duffy's was enjoyed poolside in Benidorm on what turned out to be a hazy evening!

BTW on this day , today, just read the STimes headline of the Leeds game- you know, Leeds and Bielsa, the genuis coach, the tactical master of all things , the second coming, a God of football with the headline " Long Ball Leeds blunted by Brighton" Surely not:LOL::LOL:

Watched this one at the beam back and missed badbuys goal as i using the gentlemans room saw it on the replay tho 2 reyt goals

I was there with my youngest son,we should've absolutely slaughtered the grunters that day,we missed several sitters but we were hanging on at the end.It's my nieces birthday today and on this day we all met up and went out to celebrate our win over the fake massives and mi nieces birthday with plenty of ale and supper in a chinese restaurant.UTMPB