On this day | Page 4 | Vital Football

On this day

If i'd been Billy I would have jumped into that bird with the ample bosom in the front row, now some bunch of sweaty pissed blokes, but hey each to their own...

@35 seconds - he jumps into the arms of a bloke in a red hoodie - my middle lad Ben
not a "sweaty pissed bloke" ;) but we did have few :guiness:later

might be slightly misquoted here so forgive me, (a beer or two does not help, either.)
"Sheffield utd with a free kick in a promising position, John Fleck and David Brooks stood over it, discussing options"
"Hope it's worth the wait......Brooks lays it off to Fleck...Fleck touch inside...........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's a Stunning strike......"
Happy birthday Flecky...

Just watched this again sky just shown it cos of delayed start it’s still nerve wracking knowing the result, unbelievable drama
That's about the 4th time I've seen it! 1st time was on a hot Sunday in Austria- absolutely nerve shredding and that simple run out near the end is still hard to comprehend.
The pressure of live sport with a stadium full of partisan supporters- how we all miss that.

On this day(31st August) last year DEM MIGHTY BLADES proved to us BLADES that we were indeed up for the challenge of competing in the Premier League.We came from 2-0 down at Stamford Bridge to draw 2-2,we were brilliant in that 2nd half,it was a wonderful day out wi mi oldest son and a mini bus full of TREETONIAN TRUE BLADES.I also saw Blockers he gave mi a man hug before and after the game and even that didn't spoil the day.:LOL: UTMPB